Yehwadam Hwansaenggo Snow Glow Spot Attenuating Patch
- The patch, a double functional product for whitening and wrinkle improvement, contains a bitalquinone complex that includes gloss for clear and shiny skin and niacinamide that cares for the cause of blemishes.
- A outdoor hydrogel face patch that physically blocks the sunlight to protect the targeted areas.
- Infused with floral extracts and Cedrol complex to promote skin radiance intensively.
- Helps brighten dull complexion while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Can be used at the nighttime as a facial treatment.
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the films before use.
- Gently apply the patches to the cheek area.
- For vigorous outdoor activities, applying a layer of water-based sunscreen before applying the patch is recommended.
- If you put it on your face with sunscreen or makeup, remove the oil with oil paper or tissue and attach it.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.