Yehwadam Plum Flower Revitalizing Emulsion - 140 ml
- Yehwadam is a skincare line that is dedicated to presenting Korean beauty based on reinterpretation of traditional beauty regimens.
- Products are carefully selected natural ingredients that are grown in Korea in ideal conditions and processed to preserve their skincare properties and vital energy.
- The new plum flow revitalizing line is formulated with elasticity-boosting ingredients harvested in pristine area of Korea to refine skin for a visibly brighter, refreshed, and supple complexion.
- Plum flower moisturizes skin for a dewy complexion.
- The safflower, ginseng, and goji berry awaken the skin's natural glow.
- An emulsion that forms a skin-nourishing, soft veil on your skin to boost your glowy complexion.
EMULSION AND LOTION ARE THE SAME?
Body EMULSION is simply another term for body LOTION or body moisturizer. It refers to a thick opaque liquid that can be used to moisturize the skin on almost all parts of the body.
- A LOTION with its lighter watery texture is usually a clear liquid similar to an essence but a bit more gel-like.
- An EMULSION is more of a thin moisturizer, and lighter.
- Apply after serum to lock in moisture and protect the skin's barrier.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.