Yehwadam Jeju Magnolia Pure Brightening Serum - 45 ml
- The soft-shine brightening serum infuses dull skin with moisture and reduces the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation. Glowing essence that penetrates deep into skin providing intense moisture,restores dull skin tone, and provides whitening getting rid of dark spots. This is a herbal whitening anti-aging line to restore the skin that has been lost its clear and transparent feature,the line is based on seven natural skin whitening ingredients obtained from Korean recipe of traditional women's beauty.
HOW TO USE:
- After applying toner, dispense an adequate amount and gently apply on the face in an outward direction.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.