The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Sheet Green Tea Face - 20g
- Sheet face mask with a water type essence made from naturally derived ingredients for an instant effect
- Key ingredient: Green tea essence
- Skin concern: skin irritated by environmental stressors
- Effect: hydrates and clarifies by infusing moisture to your skin
- Refreshing and relaxing
- Purifying effect which effectively helps to clean and hydrates the skin.
- Wash face and apply toner. Remove mask from packet and gently unfold.
- Place mask on entire face, smoothing to fit curves and adjusting around eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Remove after 10 to 15 minutes and pat in remaining content to absorb into skin.
Contains one single-use face mask
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.