NEW Yehwadam Hwansaenggo Ultimate Rejuvenating Emulsion - 140 ml
- Yehwadam Hwansaenggo Ultimate Rejuvenating line is a revamped line formulated with 12 medicinal herbs, with added white truffles, deer antlers, and fine gold particles.
- Fragrance: Refreshing scent of ginseng leaves and flowers.
- Texture: Highly concentrated formula with half-transparent essence formula that delivers a firming and moisturizing sensations.
- A highly concentrated emulsion that is formulated 12 Korean traditional herbs to provide the ultimate nourishment for the skin.
- White Truffles: contains abundant of ‘Yin Qi’ of the earth which nourishes the skin and gives the skin a boost of radiance.
- Deer Antler: contains collagen and amino acid which promotes skin elasticity.
- Refreshing scent
- Nutrient-rich texture
- Highly adhering
- Fast absorbing
- Boost moisture retention
- Illuminating glow
EMULSION AND LOTION ARE THE SAME?
Body EMULSION is simply another term for body LOTION or body moisturizer. It refers to a thick opaque liquid that can be used to moisturize the skin on almost all parts of the body.
- A LOTION with its lighter watery texture is usually a clear liquid similar to an essence but a bit more gel-like.
- An EMULSION is more of a thin moisturizer, and lighter.
HOW TO USE:
Apply after the Serum and smooth it over the face and neck using gentle pressing motions to aid absorption.
Important Details of a Product
*Period after opening (PAO)* refers to the amount of time a product will remain stable and safe for human use after it has first been opened.
*For example* , if the PAO label shows “12M”, it will mean that you can use that particular cosmetic product for “twelve months” from the day of its opening.