FMGT Designing Eyebrow Pencil 02 Gray Brown - 0.3g
- Natural touch every day with a less-irritating square brow: Change from the existing triangular type to a smoother square type ensures less irritation even on sensitive skin to support a smooth and natural-looking eyebrow every day
- Easy and convenient flat brow design: even a beginner can complete a straight-line eyebrow with ease and convenience by just straight stroking with The Face Shop's exclusive design flat brow
- Looking trendy from light brown to dark color: new additional colors to allow you to choose the right color for you and create more spontaneous and trendier eyebrows.
- Fill the inside of brow lines with auto-type pencil.
- Stroke the eyebrows with the brush in the rear to tidy them up.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.