Passion and Beyond Body Defense Mist for Women - 100ml
- The lush berry freshness and soft musk rich moisturizing wrap the skin with reverberation .
- The moisturizing film on the skin exhausted to the outside environment.
- Passed the dermatological test.
- Free from six kinds of parabens, including Methylparabens, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben and Isobutylparaben to prevent skin allergy.
- Only minimum chemical colorants is used.
- with Cranberry, Blueberry and Acai Berry to moisturize and improve your skin texture.
- The refreshing berries scent of the body mist can keep your skin hydrated and brighten up your day.
HOW TO USE:
- After showering or bathing and then injected into the body will absorb beaten lightly with your hands.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.