Yehwadam Young Camellia First Serum - 180ml
- Yehwadam Camelia First Serum is a moisturizing, anti aging Korean facial serum that is used as a first step of your skincare routine after cleansing. Formulated with young camellia petals that is rich in antioxidants, and coupled with Korean traditional herbal ingredients, this first serum helps improve skin elasticity, fade premature aging signs and give the skin a clearer, glowing and supple finish. Its lightweight, fast absorbing texture penetrates the skin well to provide an instant boost of moisture without greasiness.
- Fights premature aging signs
- Contains Korean herbal ingredients
- Lightweight, fast absorbing texture
HOW TO USE:
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.