The Face Shop White Seed Exfoliating Cleansing Foam - 150ml
- Results in hydrated, fresh and clean skin
- Helps skin suffering from blemishes such as marks, spots, and discoloration
- Removes dead skin cells and makeup residue
- Brightens skin
- Helps control melanin formation on the skin
- A brightening scrub foam leaves skin clean and bright with its fine scrubs and white lather. The Face Shop Renewal White Seed Exfoliating Foam Cleanser creamy white foaming cleanser with scrub particles gently removes dead skin cells and makeup residue, leaving skin looking clean and bright.
Dispense an adequate amount and fully lather. Gently massage into the skin and wash off with lukewarm water.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.