The Face Shop The Therapy Secret made Anti Aging Eye Treatment - 25ml
- This soft moisturizing cream provides one-step care to deliver hydration, firmness and illumination to skin around the eyes. It promotes elasticity and reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.
- Oat seed: Has anti-inflammatory effects and gathers moisture to provide deep moisturization
- Marigold Flowers: Has anti-oxidant effects, makes skin look soft and fair
- Bay Leaves: Provides calming and purifying effects on sensitive skin + astringent effects
- Olives: Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, it calms skin inflammation + natural moisturizer that prevents dryness
About The Therapy : Anti-aging skincare line that embodies a two-century-old European natural blending method from Le Marche, Italy. The use of oat seeds, marigold, bay leaf and olive extracts keep skin looking youthful.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.