FMGT Skin Filter Base 02 Tone Up SPF20+ - 35ml
- Skin Filter Base 02 Tone Up SPF20+ is a tone correcting primer. With a peach-pink shade, The Face Shop tone up primer works by brightening your skin tone to improve the appearance of a tired, dull-looking complexion, conceal redness or blemishes for flawless makeup application. Apart from that, this color correcting cream can also be used on its own for a ‘bare face’ look with an enhanced tone-up finish.
- A tone-up base that brightens dull skin with a peach pink color.
- It is a tone-up cream that lasts for a long time and is produced with peach-colored skin expression
- Tone-up cream that contains fine-grained control powder and is not too oily and finishes matte.
- If you apply it on a day you want to brighten up, your skin will brighten up and express it naturally.
- It is good to take care of UV protection and skin correction at once and use when going out lightly.
- These days, even the foundation feels stuffy, and the skin filter base corrects it clearly and cleanly.
- Take an appropriate amount and spread it along the skin texture of your face.
- Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, 2,3-Butanediol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate,
Palmitoyl Proline, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Magnesium Palmitoyl Glutamate, Sodium Palmitoyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Palmitic Acid, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Propanediol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Propolis Extract, Beta-Glucan, Codonopsis Lanceolata Root Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow, Iron Oxide Red
- Natural touch every day with a less-irritating square brow: Change from the existing triangular type to a smoother square type ensures less irritation even on sensitive skin to support a smooth and natural-looking eyebrow every day
- Easy and convenient flat brow design: even a beginner can complete a straight-line eyebrow with ease and convenience by just straight stroking with The Face Shop's exclusive design flat brow
- Looking trendy from light brown to dark color: new additional colors to allow you to choose the right color for you and create more spontaneous and trendier eyebrows.
- Fill the inside of brow lines with auto-type pencil.
- Stroke the eyebrows with the brush in the rear to tidy them up.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.