FMGT Skin Filter Base 01 Water Sun SPF50+ -35ml
- It blocks ultraviolet rays and lowers the heat of the skin with an immediate cooling effect.
- Lightweight and transparent serum type sun screen as if it were not worn.
- It is a moisture serum texture that sticks to your skin without getting irritated and can be applied comfortably.
- These days, even the foundation feels stuffy, and the skin filter base corrects it clearly and cleanly.
- It blocks ultraviolet rays while maintaining the moisture of skincare.
- It contains vesicle extract, so your skin calms down quickly and you can use it with confidence because it is a hypoallergenic product
HOW TO USE:
- Take an appropriate amount and spread it along the skin texture of your face.
- Water, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Codonopsis Lanceolata Root Extract, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tromethamine, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Alanyl Glutamine, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Adenosine, Aluminum Myristate, Myristic Acid, Silica, T-Butyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Madecassoside, Propolis Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.