Passion and Beyond Intensive Ampoule Mask 2x ( CALMING CICA ) - 25ml
- * SOOTHES DAMAGED SKIN WHILE REPAIRING SKIN BARRIER *
- Cica is no doubt the latest K-Beauty ingredient that is taking global spotlight. Known to be a sensitive-skin friendly ingredient, Cica is effective in calming inflammation, redness, and irritated skin.
- Containing Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, and Madecassic Acid, this Calming Cica sheet mask provides soothing relief and helps in healing troubled skin.
- Calming Cica - Centella Asiatica Extract
- SOOTHES DAMAGED SKIN WHILE REPAIRING SKIN BARRIER *
- After application of toner, place sheet mask over eye area first, before gently spreading it over rest of face. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Lightly massage any remaining liquid into the skin.
- Purified Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Methylgluces-20, Polyglycerin-3, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, etc.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.