The Face Shop Ink Graffi Liquid Liner 01 - 6ml
- The ultra shine, jet-black eyeliner gives your eye definition in a single stroke.
- Triple proof system resistant to perspiration, water and sebum. How to use 1. Apply a small amount to the tip of the brush and scrape off any excess on the brim of the container.
- Contains black chip pigments that give the eyeliner a smooth sheen. The resilient brush makes it easier to draw.
- with adherent polymers that moisturises the skin while preventing smearing. Brush Pen Eyeliner Extreme black with no smudging for an extended interlude in the finest black shade.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply above your lashes or fill in the waterline.
- Wait 30 seconds to allow the formula to dry completely.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.