Dr.Belmeur Total Youth Biome Intense Emulsion - 145ml
- An anti-aging emulsion complete with total youth biome. It takes care of 5 signs of skin aging: wrinkles, elasticity, pores, moisturization, and improvement in skin tone.
- Containing adenosine, collagen, peptide, panthenol, and niacinamide, it intensively improves aging concerns of sensitive skin.
- Skin irritation test completed.
- No artificial fragrance added. 15 kinds of harmful ingredients are Free.
- Purified water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, shea butter, dipropylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, hydrogenated lecithin, niacinamide, cetearyl olivate, panthenol, sorbitan olivate , Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Bergamot Oil#, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Balsam Amiris Bark Oil #, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (100 ppm), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Damask Rose Oil #, Balsamco Pipea Resin #, Perfume Oil #, Vetiver Root Oil #, Lactobacillus fermentation lysate (70 ppm)*, monosaccharide oil#, biosaccharide gum-1, caprylyl glycol, dextrin, cacao seed extract, red iron oxide, Spanish licorice root extract (24 ppm), glycyrrhetinic Acid (10 ppm), Acetylhexapeptide-8, Ethylhexylglycerin.
EMULSION AND LOTION ARE THE SAME?
Body EMULSION is simply another term for body LOTION or body moisturizer. It refers to a thick opaque liquid that can be used to moisturize the skin on almost all parts of the body.
- A LOTION with its lighter watery texture is usually a clear liquid similar to an essence but a bit more gel-like.
- An EMULSION is more of a thin moisturizer, and lighter.
- After toner, dispense a sufficient amount and spread evenly on face.