Dr.Belmeur Clarifying Soothing Mist - 100ml
- Acne, sensitive skin
- As a product of a safe cosmetic line researched and extracted by Dr. BELMEUR, this is a specialized product line for acne / sensitive skin that has been tested for absolute safety. For skin
- Instantly cools the skin to help cool the skin before the impact of the environment.
- Replenish moisture, balance oil and water, keep skin soft and full of vitality.
- Helps restore skin damaged by acne, due to environmental influences, helping your sensitive skin become healthier, brighter and smoother.
- Antibacterial ability, helps reduce swelling caused by infection, restore acne skin, prevent recurrence of acne, improve resistance to damaged skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Hold the product about 10 ~ 20 cm away from the face and gently spray on the face and skin area that needs cooling. In the form of a mist, the water will quickly absorb into the skin and dry within 3-4 minutes to provide moisture to the skin, bringing a very pleasant feeling.
- Can be used at any time of the day, when the skin feels tired. Or spray before / after makeup to keep makeup more durable.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.