Dr.Belmeur Advanced Cica Toner - 150mL
- A low-irritant cica toner to perfectly soothe sensitive skin and repair damaged skin
- A skin-balancing derma toner that builds up the inner strength of the skin and skin protection barrier by restoring oil-water balance of the skin
- A moisturizing toner that guarantees all time glow without stickiness or dryness
This gentle Cica Toner Helps balance skin PH and oil moisture levels to support the condition of the skin barrier of sensitized skin.
- Applied ‘Skin-sync Rx: ADVANCED (I)’ to protect skin barrier in a healthy condition by balancing the skin (Panthenol + Betaine + Centella Asiatica Extract)
- 100% natural fragrance
- Citrus floral scent
- A concentrated, nutrient-enriched formula that contains substantial amount of oil with its ‘network-trapping’ technology
- Suspended type of fluid that has highly concentrated formula full of moisturizing and nourishing effects gently absorbs into the skin with refreshing sensation
- Dermatologically tested
- WATER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HEXYLDECYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, ALCOHOL DENAT.\
- BETAINE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE , CROSSPOLYMER, PANTHENOL, TROMETHAMINE, BUTYLENE, GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, CENTELLA ASIATICA LEAF EXTRACT, BETA-GLUCAN
HOW TO USE:
- After cleansing face, saturate a cotton pad or pour some onto hands and apply to skin, starting from the center of the face and working your way out.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.