Dr.Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream (Tube)- 60ml
- Recovery cream that provides intense care by creating a barrier similar to the skins to moisturize and improve damaged skin. Custom-made formula Skin-sync Rx™, containing ceramide, panthenol, centella asiatica extract and 3 other effective ingredients that improves the skin barrier to strengthen the skin’s own energy.
- About Dr.Belmeur CICA Recovery: A premium derma-cosmetic skincare line that uses plant-based ingredients that have similar components to our skin. Dermatologically tested, this line provides gentle skincare and barrier-enhancing solution to common skin problems. The Advanced CICA Recovery collection offers a custom-made formula that helps improve damaged skin.
- without 9 additives (synthetic pigments, artificial fragrance, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, mineral oil, benzophenone-3, ethanol, talc, benzoic acid) 100% natural fragrance- soft citrus floral scent
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.