Passion and Beyond Total Recovery Body Essential Oil - 200ml
- Builds a moisture barrier with yeast fermentation extract and ceramide, and keeps skin soft and elastic with hibiscus flower extract.
- Marula oil (Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil), ceramides, hibiscus flower extract and fermentation water in this essential body oil keep skin soft and supple without any stickiness.
Eco Farming Complex
(Complex consists of Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract and Althaea Officinalis Root Extract)
Formulated with eco ingredients grown on the healthy land unpolluted by any chemical fertilizer or pesticides, the Eco Farming Complex containing items help to soothe the skin and leave it soft and thoroughly moisturized.
- Hibiscus flower extract, natural ripening pure water, ceramide Sweet apple floral scent smoothly covers rough and dry skin to create firm body skin.
- Nutrients with natural scent gives moisture and elasticity deep into skin and wraps skin softly and smoothly. Sweet apple floral scent smoothly covers rough and dry skin to create firm body skin.
- Dermatologically Tested
- No Paraben Added
- Minimum Chemical Colorants
- Shower or bath and helps absorb Blend gently on the water that remains in the body without the need to use a towel. It is comfortably absorbed without stickiness and keeps a deep moisturizing throughout the day.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.