Isa Knox Lxnew Clinical Booster Moisture Lock ( Vegan ) - 30ml
Add any 3 items to the cart, The lowest Valued item is free. Offer not applicable on belif, Yehwadam & discounted products.
- Those who are looking for a solution to bring valuable moisture to skin and limit the loss of moisture. Those with normal, dry, combination and oily skin types who are interested in a treatment that will boost skin’s healthy appearance with increased moisture and an improved skin barrier. Those who are interested in skin care that has an impactful blend of NMF & Hyaluronic Acid with reassuring claims, like instant hydration that lasts 72 hours.
- Provides impactful moisture to skin. Repairs and strengthens the skin barrier, limiting moisture loss. Helps skin retain moisture longer, for healthy-looking, soft, smooth & supple skin. Makes skin more visibly resilient; skin looks replenished. Instant hydration that lasts for 72 hours. Non-sticky & quick absorbing formula. Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist-tested. Suitable for all skin types.
- 4.5% Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF): Helps keep skin smooth, hydrated and healthy looking. Keeps the outer layer of the skin protected with a visibly supple surface. Contains 7 amino acids, 2 minerals, 2 sugars, creatine, urea and ceramide.
- 1% Triple Hyaluronic Acid Complex: Can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water for impactful hydration. Attracts water and binds it to the skin. Supports supple, healthy-looking skin. Helps restore the skin barrier by enhancing skin’s natural moisturization layer.
- Ceramides: Supports skin retaining moisture, resulting in smoother and softer skin. Helps restore and strengthen the skin barrier. Soothes the skin. Helps improve visible signs of aging.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply in the AM & PM, either before the application of any serum in your skin care routine or in place of your usual serum. Follow with your eye and face creams, as well as SPF in the morning
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.