Passion and Beyond Deep Clean Cooling Scaler
- It is a scaler that removes waste substances and keratin from the scalp with external stimuli and sebum secretion..
- Contains Lygodii Spora, a raw material for plant scrubs, scaling to the fine parts of the scalp.
- Healthy scalp care with no silicone added.
- A formula containing natural AHA ingredients such as bilberry and oranges helps balancing the scalp water content and keeps it moist.
- An eco-prescription containing herbal ingredients such as chamomile, rosemary and tea tree relieves itchy scalp by supplying moisture and nutrients to the scalp.
HOW TO USE:
- Before using a shampoo, evenly apply the scaler onto dry scalp by squeezing the contents along the scalp trom the front side to the back side. : Massage your scalp gently for 2-3 minutes with your fingers, rinse thoroughly in running water then wash hair with a shampoo.
- Calendula extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Chamomile lower extract, Tea tree flower/leaf/stem extract Rosemary leaf extract, Bilberry fruit extract, Sugar cane extract, Orange extract, Lemon extract, Sugar maple extract, menthol, Schizaeaceae.
Meaning of Symbols 6M, 12M, or 24M on skincare products
The symbols 6M, 12M, and 24M on skincare products refer to the product’s Period After Opening (PAO).
The PAO is a guideline for how long a product will remain stable and safe to use after it has been opened for the first time.
These symbols are usually depicted as an open jar icon, followed by a number and the letter ‘M.’ Here’s what each of these symbols means explicitly:
- 6M: The product should be used within 6 months after it has been opened.
- 12M: The product should be used within 12 months after it has been opened.
- 24M: The product should be used within 24 months after it has been opened.
It’s important to note that these are general guidelines, and the actual lifespan of a product may depend on various factors such as the type of product, the specific ingredients it contains, and how it is stored and used.